In an effort to remind myself, and for you to remind yourself, how real our amazingness is, let's do the following:
1) Take out a piece of paper and a pen or pencil.
2) Write down at least one accomplishment you are proud of, such as getting a job, learning a new skill, etc.
3) Write down at least one thing you like about yourself.
4) Write down at least one thing you feel that you are good at.
5) Fold up the piece of paper and keep it in a place you can always take it out if needed, such as a wallet, purse, phone case, etc.
6) Whenever you might not be feeling so great or maybe you feel stuck, take out your piece of paper to remember just how amazing you are.
I opted to write it down on a piece of paper and in a journal, for longevity in case I lose my paper.
How was it?!
Were you surprised about what you wrote down?
Was it easier/harder than you thought?
How did feel during the activity? after the activity?